How We Increase Your Leads in Six Steps

Power Launch Framework

Our tested “in the wild” method that generates profitable websites and verifiable leads and sales for local businesses just like yours.

Today’s buyers have access to more information and more options than at any time in history.

Simply getting your name “out there” isn’t enough.

Over time, we’ve tested and created a method that results in custom websites that rank, build trust and generate pre-qualified leads no matter which marketing channels you use for your business.

Here’s how we do it…


Step One

Stake Out Your Piece of The Pie

When a company tries to be everything to everyone it usually loses.  But when a company focuses on being great at something, its chances of success go way up.  Positioning is the angle, process, niche or focus of your company.  Clarifying your unique offer is the guiding light and our first step for a reason.

Deep Dive: 9 Proven Ways To Make Your Business Unique


Step Two

A Website Blueprint That’s a Joy To Use

Organizing your website and content around your positioning will amplify your message and build trust.  We’ll structure a user-friendly map of your website that search engines like and visitors will love.  We’ll craft an SEO keyword strategy that gets in front of and attracts your favorite customers from local search engines.

Deep Dive: The Nine Benefits of Blogging


Step Three

Custom Design That Builds Trust and Increases Revenue

If your website looks like a fill-in-the-blanks template, it will diminish your brand and decrease the quality of your leads and sales.  We’ll custom-design every page around your the content, logo and brand style guide.  We’ll also organize the content based on proven testing for maximum visitor engagement.


Step Four

Wording That Ranks, Pre-Qualifies and Gets Leads and Sales

It’s the words that will get traffic from the internet and it’s the words that will get your visitors to take action.  Poor content, generates low-quality leads and low search rankings.  High-quality wording ranks on search engines and at the same time, pre-qualifies your prospects into high-quality leads.  We’ll custom write content that gets interested visitors from search engines and then persuades them to do business with you.

Deep Dive: How to Write Website Content that Ranks and Converts Visitors


Step Five

A Lead-Generating Sales Website That Sells 24/7

Your sales website’s job is to get in front of your ‘ready-to-buy’ customers now and get them to take action.  A website that powerfully persuades your prospects to become your favorite customers.  We’ll build it in WordPress.  You’ll have full ownership, giving you a marketing platform you can build on for years to come.

Deep Dive: What is Local SEO and How Does it Work?


Step Six

A Learning Center That Educates Your ‘Not Ready to Buy’ Visitors

This is where you breakaway from your competition and get lots more traffic from search engines.  Your prospects have questions before they buy.  In fact, around 95% of all people searching online are not ‘ready-to-buy’, they are researching and asking questions.  If you answer their burning questions before your competition does, it increases your leads and sales.  We’ll establish your very own Learning Center with six long-form educational articles.  Expertly researched and written, we’ll SEO optimize each piece of content to increase traffic and engagement with your future customers.

Deep Dive: What is the ROI of SEO?


Build a Brand That Brings in Your Favorite Customers

Want to build a local brand that dominates?  Get your favorite kinds of customers requesting your services before you even know they exist?  Speed up the sales process and reduce the resistance along the way?  Build brand awareness and goodwill with your customers by regularly adding new educational content to your new Learning Center.  By answering every one of your customer’s questions, you’ll earn even more traffic from search engines, get in front of the 5% of ‘ready-to-buy’ customers faster and build trust with the other 95% before your competitors do.  The biggest opportunities for more local leads and sales are unlocked by simply educating prospective customers better and more often than the other guys.  The best part?  We do it all for you.

Deep Dive: The 9 Benefits of Blogging for Business